Hello, boys and girls, and welcome to another addition of a One Piece blog. While it seems like this chapter can finally get the Strawhats back in the winning team, we are only left of with a chapter that set of the different parties in their respected direction. So lets start out with whose who and where they’re off to.
Luffy Vs CC
I do not know which is more exciting to see first a Luffy vs CC or a Smoker Vs Virgo fight, I personally want to see a Luffy vs CC for obvious reasons. For starters Luffy has to redeem himself from being defeated so easily to CC. One Piece is one of the few mangas out there that actually shows the main character being defeated, and it is not just one time, but Luffy has lost several battles. He lost twice to Crocodile before Luffy was able to beat Crocodile. But the fight with CC should be interesting because now both parties will not hold back, both know each other powers and both will not underestimate the other. On another note, I have been saying that the Strawhats have been on a losing streak since they arrived in the New World, which Zoro points out that from now on they cannot take this place likely, that they need to be on full alert. Being a world where you would have to be on full alert every single day can have a lot of stress on the body and mind and it is no wonder that they call the first half of the Grandline, Paradise.
Smoker Vs Virgo
This fight should be interesting because for the first time, we will see high ranked Marines face of each other, even though one is only faking being a Marine. We do know that two Admirals battled, Admiral Aokiji vs Admiral Akainu, the lateral winning the fight and becoming the Fleet Admiral. Nonetheless it will be a very interesting fight because very little is known about Virgo and what is known is just a shroud of mystery. It is also Ironic of a fight because whom every wins this fight will most likely become the new Commander of the G5 Marine, it is if not the exact same scenario as the fight from the Admirals. The only difference is that this fight has one side, Smoker, who wants to put the right order of G5, while the other side Virgo, who wants to eliminate all threats to his devilish plans. But the way Smoker was talking to Tagishi was as if he was going into a fight that he cannot win or that he will struggle. Either way the fate of G5 rests on Smokers shoulder’s now.
Stop Dicking Around
I cannot agree more with Zoro, Luffy needs to get his head in gear and make quick work of CC. But than what does he do, but makes up an outrageous move, that in all of the chaos is actually creative and effective. Now I would wonder how long he can keep that UFO form, but I would estimate that he can only keep it going for a few seconds since his legs will eventually stop spinning in the clock wise direction. Going back to what Zoro said, he is right I have been noticing lately that One Piece was lacking that badazzness it used to have, those explosive fights, the only thing that One Piece has not been lacking is the sophisticated plot that has been going on. A lot has been said and I have a feeling that now will be the time when the Strawhats plus Law plus Smoker will have epic fights that will make the plot even thicker. The only thing that concerns me is that there are not that much of Villains for the Strawhats to fight. My only estimation is that the only ones who will get the big fights are Luffy and Smoker, and just to be fair they deserve the spot light especially since they both lost their last fight. But like Zoro said, there will be NO MORE DICKING AROUND, from now on it is a full on war.
- Sanji is always being abused by Nami. I mean he took care of her body, she on the other hand had his body beating up so badly, that a single punch from Nami almost knocked him out. Ussop is right he should be proud of Sanji, because how many men would take all that abuse from Nami and still will die for her.
- It was funny how Sanji was saying Nooooo to the body switching.
- Another thing to note, is that Law stated that they have two hours before the gas gets into the faculty. The reason for the two hour limit could be that is how long he can keep that room ability active for.
- So Brook was actually observing the outside for everyone, that explains why Zoro asked the Samurai if he can cut metal.
- I have noticed that Zoro and Sanji have been teaming up a lot as of late. They were teammates in the Fishman Island and they seem to have a closer relationship than ever. But just to be clear all the Strawhats see each other as brothers and sisters.
Filed under: One Piece manga |