Naruto Chapter 645-Satisfaction
Enjoyment is not the right word for me after reading this chapter, “Satisfaction”, yes, that is the right word to describe my reaction after reading this chapter. It is for the simple fact that Sasuke was put in his place, and Naruto has the spot light he so desperately deserved. I know that Naruto has been in the spot light for a long time, but in this chapter he looked cool, smart, funny, and his signature goofy headstrong actions. While we see Sasuke finally noticing that Naruto might be too much out of his league in matters of Chakra level. I just have to say that I got a good kick out of that little reaction from Sasuke. Since we are on the topic of Sasuke, remember when he claimed that he will become Hokage? Well, it just occurred to me, how can he claim to make that statement when he has no followers other than his little posse. He has no set of people to lead other than the few friends he has left. Also, right now all of the Ninja world recognizes and looks up to Naruto, so there is no way that Sasuke can become Hokage. Like Itachi has said it is not the strongest that becomes Hokage, but it is the one that is acknowledged by the people surrounding him. And right now the whole world acknowledges Naruto, while Sasuke is labeled as a missing-Nin.
- I know that a lot of people are saying that Naruto is becoming predictable, but this is the end and usually endings in a Manga are predictable. Also, it is not as predictable as some people have been saying. For instance, Naruto and Minato transferring all those people out of the barrier was unpredictable.
- Finally, Naruto has combined Sage and Kurama’s chakra together. Those eyes are badazz, I wonder if they give him special skills, maybe it will give him great sensing ability. For examples, he can sense evil intentions from his Kurama powers and his sage chakra gives him great awareness skills.
- The seconds is still badazz.
- This Obito is a very reliable villain. If only he was like this, this whole time.
One Piece Chapter-Building Armies
Do I really have to say anything about this chapter other than I am salivating on what excitement Oda has for us next week. I got to say that this arc will probably go down as the best arc after the time skip and it is not done yet. In fact we are in the beginning. But this chapter was all about the fetish Bart has for Luffy. Though, it is more like idolizing than a fetish because to Bart Luffy is his idol, his mentor, his reason why he went and became a pirate. For the reason to become stronger so one day he can face Luffy and ask if he can be a part of his crew or make an alliance, such like the alliance between Luffy and Law. I must say Bart caught me off guard, I never thought that he would idolize Luffy so much to the point that he would brutally beat up a person for mocking Luffy’s name. Nonetheless, I really like this angle of Bart and wish that he would stay with us for awhile and possibly becoming a Strawhat, but that is just wishful thinking. Bart will more likely become an ally or a general in Luffy’s army because Luffy is unwillingly building an army right now. So far Luffy has a lot of people that care about him and will back him up. People like the fishermen/mermaids on Fishman Island and the other countries he visited, etc. Also, right now Chinjao thought of adding his nephews leadership under Luffy. And all those Gladiator prisoners will most likely be freed by Luffy thus owning their trust. As for Rebecca, I did not expect her to become a big figure in this arc, I thought that she was just there to have a female character in this tournament. But she is proving to be a very promising character, in the sense of emotion and possibly power. Supposedly she is supposed to be extremely quick according to the Gladiator prisoners. Either way each chapter is promising and I see in the future many more appealing chapters ahead.
- I did not want to say much because to be honest I am enjoying this series to much to say anything about it.
- So Rebecca turned out to be a back stabbing person, even though she does not want to be she was willing to kill Luffy to get to her goal. Like I said this also caught me off guard.
- As to what the hell Aokija doing making a deal with Blackbeard is beyond my thinking? It be a deal they both made that benifits both parties or it could be that Aokiji is playing Blackbeard.