Well I think that I need to stop reading One Piece because every chapter so far has been too epic. I become so excited for the next and to many thoughts and theories go through my head, but I gotta take my hat off for Kishi(Naruto), Tite(Bleach) and Oda this week, they truly all stepped up their game up. But I will leave that for Bob and Pretender, so lets get on with this weeks chapter of One Piece.
The Boss of the Centaurs
So I can confidently say that there actually a race of centaurs that exists in the grandline. For one ‘Boss’ and is an Alligator centaur and he shows no sign of discomfort in his current condition. But what leads me to the possibility that these people are actually centaurs because of a freakish experiment done by Master M and Law. They are so different from each other and why would they be on the island. There is not much that can be gained by coming to Punk Hazard, maybe they are trying to gain back their original bodies or they just like, the samurai, who are trying to get back their friend or family member. I might be looking to much into this but so far it seems that these guys are actually are a centaur race.
Brook “The Man who came back from the Dead”
If you have been fallowing my blog about One Piece, you would know that I was not much of a fan of Brook and in fact he was one of my least favorite character. But ever since the Fishman Arc, Brook has gone up in the ranks of being one of my favorite character. And this week he just did another thing that was epic. I really like how Oda has given him the ability of freezing things. Brook like Luffy, is one of the few Devil Fruit user that has made a Devil Fruit that seemed like it only had one purpose to a Devil Fruit that can give him an array of abilities.
He can run on top of water and can run at a tremendously fast speed and because of his light body, his agility and jumping skills are beyond normal. He can separate his soul from his body and be a ghost, he can add some of his soul into his sword which is what gives him the ability to freeze things. Too many abilities to count, but Brook has come a long way from being the joker to being one of the most badazz character and I would also go as far as to say that he is the second strongest after the Monster Trio.
The is no law but LAW’s
So this week we get to know a lot of information about Laws Devil Fruit, I will try to break it down for you guys.
- Law can create a field that is called ‘Operating Room’, in which he is the LAW of this room, being able to do as he pleases. For example, he can cut people up with his sword but not harm them. And he can separate and put together what ever he wishes. Be it an inanimate object like a rock and an animate object like a persons head, he can put those things together and will be together even after he deactivates his room. But these objects can be separated and put back to their rightful place by some one other than Law.
- He can also separate and divide peoples hearts between each other, justlike he did to the Strawhats. He separated Nami, Sanji, Chopper and Franky and divided their hearts between each other. Nami is now in Franky’s body while Franky is in Choppers body and Chopper is in Sanji’s body while Sanji is in Nami’s body. Take note that Sanji in Nami’s body not a good idea, I just can’t wait to see his reaction.
- Weaknesses: Law however has a weakness in his ability. Common Devil Fruit weakness against Ocean and Haki. It seems that if someone has a strong Haki power, Law’s room ability cannot affect them. Another weakness is that he cannot move from his position once he is using the ability to modify things, like how he elevated the ship and ever since than he has not moved from that position until Smoker forced him to move. So weaknesses are Ocean, Strong Haki users and when he is using his manipulation ability makes him lack movements.
- Luffy, Robin, Zoro and Ussop have become evil to get warm clothes, I found it funny that they almost froze to death.
- Tashigi has Haki makes me think that Zoro and Sanji definitely have Haki as well. But Law is living up to his name of being the evil person people portray him to be. It seems he has misguided us into believing that he is actually a good guy, but it seems that he is the type that will do anything to gain what he wants.
- Brook=Epic=fourth strongest in the Strawhat.
- Tashigi is cut in half, how will smoker react? And Law is truly has gone up the ranking and I can see how he has become a Shikibukai.
Filed under: One Piece manga |